Admissions to Reception and Secondary School 2017
We have been approached regarding admissions to Reception and Secondary school in September 2017.
The Liverpool City Council will only accept applications online for a Primary Reception or Secondary Year 7 place for schools.
Before applying for a primary or secondary school place you must read the relevant admissions literature before submitting your application. You will find this information on the Liverpool city council website. There is also a link to the Primary and Secondary admissions booklets and the link to register and apply for a place below. This information is to make sure you understand the admissions process and make an informed choice.
There are many benefits of using the online application process:
- it is quick and easy and you can complete your application over several sessions
- you can submit your application and make changes to it right up until the closing date
- you can attach documents to your online application in support of your application i.e. proof of address, medical letters etc.…
- after you have submitted your application you will receive an email confirming receipt and details of your application.
The Council will continue to process late applications and send the information to schools and other local authorities. However, schools and local authorities may have late application policies which means that applications received on time will be given priority over late applications. Please ensure that you have completed the online admission form by the closing date.
The closing dates for applications are:
- Secondary school - 31st October 2016
- Primary school - 15th January 2017
If you don’t have access to a computer or internet at home, please come into school and we will complete the admission form with you. Alternatively contact the Admissions Team on 233 3006 for information on all admission arrangements.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the school on 226 1740 to speak to the Admin staff who will be happy to help you.