As of the 5th of January 2021,
school will be closed to all but key workers and vulnerable children.
We thank you during these times and appreciate your understanding.
Ranworth Square Staff.
Please see link below for further information on key workers and vulnerable children
Nursery Parent - "Staff work well as a team". Reception Parent - "Good at giving dojo rewards." Year 1 Parent - "The staff listen when there are concerns". Year 2 Parent - "Ranworth has been brilliant for my child." Year 3 Parent - "They have helped my son so much." Year 4 Parent - "Ranworth always listens to my concerns and have a lovely caring staff that take good care of my children." Year 5 Parent - "Excellent communication, my daughter loves all of her subjects as there is always an element of fun, Positive attitude towards parents and children." Year 6 Parent - "Teachers do a good job put children first always ready available if you need them work well together in shared years."
W e l c o m e
I am delighted to have this opportunity to welcome you to our school website.
Our school is located in the Norris Green area of Liverpool. The school provides excellent facilities and a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere for pupils, staff and visitors alike.
Children love coming to school and, as all our visitors comment, the children are so very friendly and well mannered. We would love to welcome you to our school, and if you would like to call in and have a look for yourself at what we have to offer you would be most welcome. Please contact the school's office to make arrangements.
Thank you for visiting!
Mr R Saunders,
- Advice & guidance,
- Mass testing,
- Track & trace,
- Free school meals,
- Absence guidance,
- Travel & quarantine guidance,
- Stay at home advice.
24hr email address for staff - can we ask can parents please notify school of positive or suspected case of Covid-19. Please use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT UPDATES PLEASE READ
- Following Covid-19 Government guidance we are now actively urging parents to wear a face-covering when dropping off and picking up children from school. The wearing of face coverings in congested areas and where unable to consistently maintain social distancing is seen as an effective measure to reduce the spread of the virus. Face masks will be offered at the pedestrian gates to all parents who are not wearing one when they enter the school premises to drop off or pick up their child/ren.
- As of 5th January 2021 you must stay at home and must follow the national lockdown rules and restrictions. Find out more about national lockdown.
Could you please fill in the questionnaire about Our School.
We take your views very seriously and constantly want to improve.
Please click here for the link.
Thank you to all who filled in our questionnaire, We appreciate the time you put into answering.
Latest Ranworth Events
There are currently no events.
- MOBILE PHONES are not allowed to be used on school premises. NO DOGS ALLOWED on school premises.
- Due to safeguarding issues no parents can be on the yard between 12pm and 1pm. Children can only be picked up early if this has been pre-arranged.