Covid -19 Information Page
This Information was taken from multiple sources such as the Department of Education / NHS and the World Health Organisation:
24hr Email Address
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
Please use the 24hr email address for to notify school of case or suspected case of Covid-19: email@example.com
Free School Meals
Some of our families are entitled to free school meals, so if your child's bubble is to close, please let school know if you would like a packed lunch.
If would like a packed lunch provided, please let the office know each day by 9:45am.
The packed lunch will be available to collect at 11:45am at the staff car park entrance.
If you are having trouble collecting the lunches, please let us know and we can drop off after lunch-time.
Many thanks for your help in this matter.
Mass testing pilot
Liverpool City Council invited the Department of Health to work with it on a mass testing pilot due to the high number of cases of coronavirus in the city. From 6th November 2020 everyone living or working in Liverpool is eligible to have a free Covid-19 test if they wish to do so, whether they have symptoms or not. Please click here for further information.
The 17 centres listed below are open from 7am-7pm:
- Aintree Baptist Church, Longmoor Lane, L9 OEH
- Alsop Lifestyles, 1 Walton Village, Walton, L4 6RW
- Austin Rawlinson Lifestyles, Conleach Road, Speke, L24 OTR
- Bridge Community Centre, Daneville Road, L4 9RG
- Croxteth Lifestyles, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- Ellergreen Lifestyles, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King's Dock, Port of Liverpool, Liverpool L3 4FP
- Garston Lifestyles, Long Lane, Garston, L19 6PE
- IM Marsh, Barkhill Road, Aigburth, L17 6BD
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, L4 0TH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Merseyside Caribbean Centre, Amberley Street, Toxteth, L8 1YJ
- Park Road Lifestyles, Steble Street, L8 6QH
- St Johns Shopping Centre, St George's Place, L1 1LY
- St Stephen's Church Hall, Belle Vale Road, L25 2PQ
- University of Liverpool Gym, Bedford Street North, L69 7ZN
- Walton Lifestyles, Walton Hall Park, L4 9XP
At all centres you will be asked to give a mobile number to register and socially distance from others at all times. All contact will be kept to the minimum and staff will be wearing personal protective equipment for your safety.
Travel advice and self quarantine
If you have been out of the country on a holiday please see the links below for government guidance and advice on self-isolating for Covid-19; as you and your children may need to quarantine for 14 days after your return.
It is important that you click into both the links and read the information carefully as this may affect you.
Anyone with symptoms – staff, parents and children can get tested through the testing portal:
Or telephone 119
It is important that outside of school we all follow the government guidance around Covid-19, particularly the Stay at Home guidance below and do not bring your child into school: