At the heart of everything we think and do at Ranworth Square are the values of respect, love and understanding. These principles help us to show mutual care, respect and understanding for each other. At Ranworth Square we encourage a love of learning and work together to help each individual achieve happiness and fulfilment.
We promote good relationships between home, school, parish and community to the benefit of all.
To keep our core principles at the heart of everything we do at
Ranworth Square we:
– implement all policies to ensure good practice and safeguarding
– develop the ethos of the school, fostering respect and understanding
– provide opportunities for spiritual and moral development within a peaceful environment
In encouraging a love of learning and working together to help each individual towards happiness, and fulfilment, we:
– provide enriching learning opportunities of the highest quality which enhances pupils’ independence.
– encourage and support the professional development of all staff.
– enhance pupils’ self-belief, self-respect and respect for others through providing positive role models.
In promoting good relationships between home, school, parish and community to the benefit of all, we:
– involve parents and carers in the life of the school.
– promote British Values
– develop and sustain links with the local and wider community.
To download our prospectus for the current academic year, please click on the link below.